Corks & Kegs at the Zoo is back! Taking place from 2 pm to 7 pm, with VIP admission starting at 2 pm and concluding at 5 pm (more information about tickets and VIP admission coming soon), Binder Park Zoo promises a memorable evening for adults aged 21 and over.
- Enjoy a delightful array of beer and wine samples from local, regional, and national brands.
- Savor delectable eats from local food trucks and relish chef-prepared bites from the zoo's restaurants.
- Immerse yourself in the sounds of live music playing throughout the zoo as you explore, and rest assured, you can visit your favorite animals without the kiddos – it's our secret!
If you love a good auction:
- Our silent auction is online, allowing you to view, monitor, and bid on items conveniently through the event website.
- Get ready to bid loudly on exciting zoo experiences and items that are sure to create lasting memories during our live auction.
Exciting additions for 2024:
- Uncork the unexpected with our Wine Pull – reveal the mystery within each bottle!
- All guests with have access to SkyLark Ridge from 2-5pm, complimentary for VIPs, available for GA for additional cost.
- This evening is exclusively for adults 21 and over.
- IDs must be presented at the gate, and no one under 21, including children or infants, will be permitted.
- If you are interested in experiencing the SkyLark Ridge ropes course, please ensure you wear proper attire. Check the Skylark Ridge webpage for more info.
Get ready for an extraordinary evening at Corks & Kegs at the Zoo!
More information coming soon!