Binder Park Zoo is Open
Purchase your admission tickets at the gate entrance.
NO reservations or advance tickets are required. There is no "timed" entry into the zoo and we do not limit the number of guests entering the zoo.
Remember that final admission occurs one hour prior to the zoo closing each day.
We're happy to announce the following:
Face masks are no longer required anywhere in the park
- The following areas are open:
- Adventure Station
- Binda Conservation Carousel
- Safari Gift Shop
- Wilderness Trams
- Zawadi Traders
- Z.O. & O. Railroad
- Twiga Overlook - facemasks are no longer required to feed the giraffes. Remember that Twiga Overlook closes one hour prior to the time the zoo closes each day.
- Beulah's Restaurant, Kalahari Kitchen and Brass Ring Concessions open hours vary by day; please inquire at the entrance when you arrive.
- Currently closed, check back for updates:
- Children's Zoo - look for our exciting new exhibit Zoorassic Park coming soon.
- Goat feeding
- Face painting
Binder Park Zoo employs the most recent guidelines provided by the CDC, the state of Michigan, public health officials and other AZA accredited zoos to create a safe operating plan at the zoo.
- We continue to recommend frequent handwashing and use of hand sanitizer
- Please be patient if you have to wait in a line
- Remember to be kind to other guests and take turns at animal exhibits
- HAVE FUN
Remember that Wild Africa closes 30 minutes prior to the zoo closing each day. The trams cease operating and the walking trail closes at that time.