Family Overnight Programs 2022
Binder Park Zoo Overnight Programs are perfect for families. Grab your family members, and spend quality time together at our zoo.
- May 28 (Zoo Snooze / Topic: We Are Family)
- June 10 (Overnight Safari / Topic: We Are Family)
- June 18 (Zoo Snooze / Topic: Predator vs. Prey)
- July 8 (Overnight Safari / Topic: Predator vs. Prey)
- July 16 (Zoo Snooze / Topic: We Are Family)
- July 29 (Overnight Safari / Topic: We Are Family)
- August 12 (Zoo Snooze / Topic: Predator vs. Prey)
- August 20 (Overnight Safari / Topic: Predator vs. Prey)
- September 9 (Zoo Snooze / Topic: We Are Family)
- September 17 (Overnight Safari / Topic: We Are Family)
Up to 8 family members allowed per tent.
Family members must be 6 years of age and older.
Parents and guardians must supervise all children during the overnight program.
Maximum capacity for each of the above dates is eight families.
Online registrations are preferred. You may choose to mail, fax, or drop off your completed registrations with payment at the zoo office. Registrations are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Family Overnights cost $280 for up to the first 4 family members and $70 for each family member up to 8. Total payment is due at time of registration.
Release of Liability:
We require a signed Release of Liability for all participants (adults and minors). If the participant is a minor, a parent or guardian must sign for them.
Registration, Payment, and Release of Liability must be received at least 14 days prior to an available date.
Full Refunds are given only if Binder Park Zoo is unable to place your group in a requested date or if Binder Park Zoo must cancel the overnight due to extenuating circumstances.
If you are unable to attend your scheduled date, you must contact James DeBusschere, the overnights coordinator, as soon as possible (269-441-9030 ● email@example.com)
Cancellations received at least 30 days prior: will be refunded or transferred to another available date as long as Binder Park Zoo can fill the originally scheduled date. A $25 processing fee will apply.
Cancellations received less than 30 days prior: No transfer. No refund.
Choose From Two Locations
- Exclusive access to East Zoo
- Zoorassic Park
- Ride the Carousel
- Each family brings their own tent and sleeps together on the Snow Leopard lawn
- Exclusive access to Wild Africa
- Ride the Tram
- Each family sleeps together in one of our tented camps
Register online: pay with credit card only
Register by mail: pay with checks or credit card only
Come explore what it’s like to be both the predator and the prey. We’ll learn how all animals try to survive with the help of some of our animals at the zoo!
Binder Park Zoo is full of animal families from our black bear siblings on the East side to our African painted dog pack in Wild Africa. Grab your group, and get ready to learn all about how animal families live in the wild!