Registration Deadline: Groups must register a minimum of two weeks in advance from date of visit. Groups reserving less than two weeks in advance will not be eligible for a group discount.
If group attendance falls below 25 total participants, the group will no longer qualify for the discounted rate and general admission rates will apply.
Payment: Groups must pay in advance or prior to entering the zoo. The group must enter the zoo at the same time and pay in one lump sum to receive the group rate.
Payment method: Cash, Check, and Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express).
Please keep your group on the bus or wait together outside the admission gate until released by zoo staff.
Group leaders, bring your completed worksheet and check in at the admissions gate.
Please make sure arrival, lunch (if applicable) and departure times are shared with your group leaders.
We request all minors in your group to have nametags with the following information:
- Name of the organization
- Emergency contact information.
- The name of the minor does not need to be included on the tag.
Groups will be provided wristbands; all members of the group must wear their wristband while in the Zoo.
Guests must follow all Zoo rules and guidelines during their visit. Failure to observe rules may result in dismissal.
Unauthorized feeding of animals and chasing, teasing or touching animals is strictly prohibited.
Binder Park Zoo follows the Code Adam protocol, if a child goes missing inform anyone in a zoo uniform.
Please remind your group to look for a zoo employee if they should get lost.
Outside food and beverages are not permitted inside the zoo, please plan accordingly.
Picnic pavilions are located on the grounds of the Zoo. For more information on renting a pavilion for your group, please contact our assistant operations manager at 269-979-1351 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Zoo is home to:
- Binda Conservation Carousel – a one-of-a-kind wooden carousel featuring 36 colorful, hand-carved animal figures.
- $3 per person.
- Children under age 2 ride free with a paid adult.
- Z.O. & O. Railroad – a miniature locomotive pulls open-air cars through a 1.5-mile nature loop.
- $3 per person
- Children under age 2 ride free with a paid adult
No visit to Binder Park Zoo is complete without a trip to Wild Africa! Here’s a few pointers for your adventure:
- Getting there: the Wilderness Tram transports guests to/from Wild Africa at no charge. Guests may also choose to walk the .5 mile trail to and/or from Wild Africa.
- Twiga Overlook: Experience the thrill of hand-feeding a giraffe! Cost is $2 for one lettuce snack or $8 for five lettuce snacks.