Bring the zoo to you!
Zoomobile programs bring live animals into your facility! These fun and educational programs can visit classrooms, libraries, senior centers or living facilities, scout meetings, or anywhere that would like to experience the wonders of nature first hand.
Animal Ambassadors presented in zoo programs are small, handheld animals that are trained to stay calm. Some animals that could visit include snakes, turtles, tarantulas, rabbits, or a parrot. Many of the animals are touchable and everyone in the audience will get the opportunity to feel at least one animal's scales, skin, or fur!
Virtual options now available! Click here to learn more and register for a Virtual Animal Encounter.
If you have questions about Zoomobile programs please contact Ally Ross, email@example.com, or call (269) 979-1351
Please fill out the Request Form below, and we will be in contact shortly to confirm your Zoomobile Outreach Program!
The classic Zoomobile program! Whether you are a school, preschool, daycare, senior living center, library, or any facility that wants animal visitors, this is the program for you. This is a 45-60 minute long presentation featuring visits from three of our live Animal Ambassadors. Choose from a program topic below to focus the discussion on a particular animal theme, many of which help meet Next Generation Science Standard Benchmarks.
Fair and Festivals (Booth Style)
If you are planning a large scale event, where visitors will be coming and going frequently or freely moving around an exhibition space, this is the program for you! This program will bring 1 live animal for each hour you book, up to three hours. This is casual meet and greet style is always a hit with visitors! Plus, we will bring a table display of animal artifacts to make our space all the more wild.
• The maximum capacity for a single program is 150 participants. (Not including Booth style)
• A maximum of three programs, or three hours for Booth style, may be run per day with the same animal ambassadors.
• All programs must be inside a secure building with doors and windows that can be closed. Certain exceptions can be made for outdoor programs, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details concerning outdoor venues.
• No food may be present in the room during the program.
• Due to the dynamic nature of live animal ambassadors, specific animals cannot be guaranteed for any program.
• Programs cannot travel to private residences.